My first post is just a big thank you to all of you for your help, support and encouragement as I complete this journey. This trip wouldn't be as enjoyable without being able to share it with all of you.
I have been involved with the Arizona Trail for almost 15 years now. It has truly been an amazing experience. I have met many wonderful people during this time, many who are now lifetime friends. I take great pride in the fact that the work I have done is creating a lifetime memory for me while providing something that will benefit generations to come.
You can learn more about the Arizona Trail by visiting the website.
I must admit though, that I am a bit leery of sharing. Most of you think I'm crazy for doing this and when you read some of the details, it will further confirm your outlook of my mental capacity. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment